Is your database suffering from corruption?
If so, our expert engineers are here to help. We can often recover your database even when all other attempts have failed. Here's how it works:
You'll typically get a free recovery report & quote within 10 minutes
If a repair is possible, choose to make payment and download the repaired file immediately
Common corruption symptoms include:
- The database cannot be opened because the VBA project contained in it cannot be read...
- 'Unrecognized Database Format'
- 'AOIndex is not an index in this table'
- 'Enter password' (when one hasn't been set)
- 'The Microsoft Jet Database Engine cannot open the file'
- 'The Visual Basic for Applications Project in this database is corrupt'
- 'Microsoft Access has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.'
- 'This database is in an unrecognized format. The database may have been created with a later version of Microsoft Access...'
- 'The Microsoft Jet database engine stopped the process because you and another user are attempting to change the same data...'
- This database is in an unexpected state; Microsoft Access can't open it. This database has been converted from a prior version of Microsoft Access by using the DAO CompactDatabase method instead of the Convert Database command on the Tools menu (Database Utilities submenu). This has left the database in a partially converted state. If you have a copy of the database in its original format, use the Convert Database command on the Tools menu (Database Utilities submenu) to convert it. IF the original database is no longer available, create a new database and import your tables and queries to preserve your data. Your other database objects can't be recovered.
- You do not have the necessary permissions to open this object. Please contact your system administrator.
- * isn't an Index in this table. Look in the index collection of the TableDef object to determine the valid index names
- Unexpected error 35012
- This object needs a newer version of the Microsoft Jet database module
- The database is in an unexpected state ...
- Operation failed - too many indexes - reduce the number and try again
- Access crashes (e.g. Invalid Page Fault) when opening the mdb
- The instruction at "0x????????" referenced memory at "0x????????". The memory could not be 'written'
- The Microsoft Jet Database Engine could not find object Msys*/databases. Make sure the object exists and that you spell its name correctly and the path name correctly
- Could not find field 'FieldName'
- Invalid Bookmark
Not every symptom is listed here, if you're unsure then please contact us
What makes us stand out from other repair companies / repair software?...
- Our service is available 24 hours per day... every day of the year
- We repair ALL versions of Access files - from v1.0 right through to v2007
- We will only charge you after you have agreed the free recovery report and quote is satisfactory. If we cannot repair your file, we do not charge you
- We offer the deepest recovery service which includes the recovery of tables, link-tables, relationships, indexes, forms, reports, macros and VBA modules as standard More info...
- Our automated service gives the fastest possible results whilst an engineer is always on hand to deal with complex corruption that needs manual attention
- Support for multilingual, encrypted and workgroup-secured databases
- Cheapest guarantee - we will beat any competitor recovery quote!
- Don't take our word for it - read our Customer Testimonials if you're in any doubt!
Send your Access database file to us for repair
In order for us to keep your files secure, we need you to first register your details. If you are a returning customer, please use the 'Existing Users' form on the right.